I can hardly believe that it has been a year since I put on my branded apron, posted for the first time (ever!) on social media, and started teaching classes (on Zoom at the time) as The Cotswolds Baking Workshop.
Sharing some of the highlights of my first year below, with the biggest highlight being welcoming bakers of all ages into my kitchen to bake, learn, and share stories and experiences.
Highlights of the year for have been…
- BBC ‘Escape to the Country’ filming my business (airing soon!)
- Organising the cookery demo marquee and presenting at The Moreton Show
- Baking scones in Cornwall with Marc Elliott from GBBO
- Being interviewed for the Business Forum Spotlight on Cotswold Radio
- Meeting our great local producers
- Doing an IG Live takeover with Matthews Cotswold Flour making Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Being featured in Woman magazine
- Teaching over 100 classes (both Zoom and in-person)
Looking ahead to another exciting year in 2022!
Let’s Bake Together!
Our Face to Face Classes have now started. Click Here to find out more.